A results-based Health and Wellness Program for individuals with the desire to create a Healthy Lifestyle Change.
Research has consistently shown that exercise is the one treatment that is effective in both prevention and treatment of chronic disease such as Arthritis, Heart Disease, and Diabetes.
General Description of the Program: After consulting with your physician, an individualized exercise program is designed based upon your needs. A pre and post fitness assessment is done such as testing your walking endurance or doing a low level strength test.
Depending upon your preference, you may exercise at home, in your own health club or in our clinic with more individualized supervision.
An initial and subsequent progress report is then forwarded to your physician.
- Pre/post fitness assessment
- Education on benefits of exercise and nutrition in relation to health and wellness
- Endurance training
- Strength training
- Balance training
- Flexibility training
Staying Active Can Help You:
- Improve your strength and endurance to maintain independence as we all age
- Increase your energy level
- Improve your balance
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, etc. and potentially reduce healthcare costs
- Enhance mood/ reduce depression
The opportunity to maintain and improve your activity level is available after completion of the “Well & Fit” program through offerings such as our “Keep it Going” program.
Let us help you get moving...
Consult with your physician to secure medical clearance and recommendations for exercise.
Contact Jim Kuberka CSCS at our Orchard Park location to:
- Schedule a free consultation
- Tour the facility
- Or to make an appointment
Wellness Program Options:
- One visit - Includes education and instruction, for a take home exercise program.
- Two visits - Includes pre and post fitness assessments, with 8 weeks of exercise on one’s own.
- Eight in-clinic visits - Supervised exercise 1x per week, home exercise 2x’s per week, and pre and post fitness assessment.
- Sixteen in-clinic visits - Supervised exercise 2x per week, home exercise 1x per week, and pre and post fitness assessment.